Saturday, September 18, 2010

TRUSTED TEK, LLC

TRUSTED TEK, LLC.

(954) 475-1999

TRUSTED TEK, LLC, a licensed and insured company, provides rapid onsite computer repair and maintenance services within South Florida for both personal and business computers. Our clients range from residential consumers to small, medium and large sized businesses that need additional IT support.

Our certified technicians are trained to work on PC and Mac equipment as well as computer peripherals and network devices from an extensive list of manufacturers. Some of our offered services include:

• Basic Computer Training
• Troubleshoot and Repair
• Virus, Worm and Spyware Removal
• Data Back-Up and Recovery
• Computer Tune Up
• Technology Consulting
• Hardware and Software Installation and Set-up
• Printer Repair and Support
• DSL and Cable Modem Set-up
• Home Wireless Networking
• Software Training
• Server Installation and Support
• Managed Services (Routine Computer System Maintenance)
• Network Monitoring and Management
• Computer and Network Security
• Website Design
• Office Relocation and Set-up

Our competitive rates provide you with affordable, yet professional, computer service.

We are here to answer your calls 24/7 to make scheduling an onsite service call convenient for you. We offer evening, weekend and same day appointments so call (954) 475-1999 now to have a trained technician come out to your business or home today.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards as well as checks.

1 comment:

  1. Customer Testimonials

    --
    "Saved Me Money $$$

    I had an old laptop that became sluggish and took forever to load. Before I bought a new one I decided to call Trusted Tek to see if it was salvageable. The technician they sent was right on time, knowledgable and honest. He told me exactly what could and could not be done with the lap top and within 1/2 hour he had it running like it was new. For the price of a service call I saved over a $1000 from having to purchase a new laptop. Great job Trusted Tek! Thank you."

    Paul from Davie

    --
    "Great Service!

    What a relief. I needed my laptop repaired at the last minute as I was traveling to a business meeting. Not only did the technician repair my machine, but the technician also showed me a few tricks with my Mac that I was unaware of since I recently bought a Mac. I signed up for Mac conversion training and I am really happy I did !! I highly recommend this company!"

    Todd from Delray Beach

    ReplyDelete