Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dr. Lorraine Wincor

What I Do and How
I help men and women with their relationship by teaching them new and better ways to communicate: how to talk to each other without criticism and blame.
Relationships are born in the crib. What we see, hear and feel as children is carried right into our choice of future partners.
My goal is to help people stop the negative, repetitive cycles of their past.


I work with people who are struggling: people who want more nurturing relationships and to feel more fulfillment in their lives. People learn to deal with their anger, frustration, anxiety, depression. I work with them individually, in couples and by phone.

My second specialty is to help adults who have experienced early and current trauma in their lives though a process known as EMDR. You can read about it online.


I use different kinds of procedures in my work: talk therapy, cognitive behavioral treatment, EMDR, relaxation and safe place exercises, role play and rehearsal. I do whatever it takes to move forward. My clients don't have to wait for their weekly sessions to communicate with me. They can send E mails and expect a response or they can schedule a session by phone. I have been a clinical psychologist for 28 years. You can read about me on my website.


WWW.lorrainewincor.com
lorrainepsy@aol.com
954-772-6015

No comments:

Post a Comment